Chapter 3: Student Affairs
- The fine for parking and registration violation:
- First = $10.00
- Second = $15.00
- Third = $25.00
- Fourth and each subsequent ticket = $50.00
- The fine for disabled parking violations is established by statute and will be adjusted and published as needed to remain in compliance with State law.
- Speeding or reckless driving $50.00.
- Payment of Fines
- Fines are payable to the Northeast State Business Office. Business Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Fines may also be paid by the mail.
- Non-payment of fines will result in an encumbrance of the student’s records, preventing release of transcripts and/or grade reports. Further registration at Northeast State will be prohibited until fines have been satisfied.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Student Affairs|
Revision History: June 2018