Chapter 3: Student Affairs
03:10:03 General Traffic Policies
- The speed limit on campus streets is 15-MPH. The speed limit in all parking lots is 10 MPH. The speed limit inside a parking garage is 5 MPH.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way on all property owned, controlled or leased by the College.
- Vehicles must come to a complete stop at stop signs.
- Unnecessary noise from horns or mufflers is prohibited in accordance with state law.
- The institution reserves the right to tow any vehicle that is improperly parked.
- Traffic accidents must be reported to campus police.
- Littering of parking areas is prohibited.
- Students, staff and faculty are not permitted to park in any space designated for visitors.
- Skateboards are not permitted on any college campus.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Student Affairs|
Revision History: April 2014, July 2015